Recovery Utilities provides several administrative operations for Untangle. It can only be launched while physically at the Untangle box using the button or the special boot options.
- Remap Interfaces: This options remaps the mapping between "Interfaces" and "NICs" so that the physical network cards can be mapped to their desired use/configuration.
- Configure Interface: This option allows for basic configuring of an interface. Once the appliance is online and reachable further configuration is possible through the web-based administration interface.
- Ping: A basic ping test for testing network connectivity.
- Upgrade: Launch an upgrade process that will upgrade all software if upgrades are available.
- Reboot: Reboot the server.
- Shutdown: Shutdown the server.
- Reset to Factory Defaults: Delete all settings and return to the factory defaults.