Users provides a view of all current "users" or unique username on the local network(s).
Each row represents a single a user (unique username) that has been seen on any LAN interface.
As Untangle scans and processes network traffic, the platform and many of the apps will save information about users on the network. This information is stored in the "User Table" and the Users view provides a view into the user table.
The user view by default shows all users and some basic information about each session.
- Refresh refreshes the grid with the current active sessions.
- Reset View resets the view to the default view. Any changes to the default view are saved in your local browser session.
- Add can be used to manually add users to the user table.
However, As users are discovered they are automatically added to the user table.
- Export exports the current user table to a JSON file.
- Import imports a JSON file into the user table
More controls can be access by mousing over any column head and using the drowdown menu on the column header.
- Sort Ascending sorts the selected column in ascending order.
- Sort Descending sorts the selected column in descending order.
- Columns allows the removal or addition of columns to the current view.
- Filter provides a way to filter current data on this column with the provided value.
- Save saves any changes manually made by the administrator
Property Description Username The username of this entry Creation Time The creation time for this user entry Last Access Time The last time this user entry was accessed Last Session Time The last time this user created a network session Quota Size The size of this host's quota (in bytes) Quota Remaining The amount of quota remaining (in bytes) Quota Issue Time The original issue time of this host's quota Quota Expiration Time The expiration time of this host's quota Quota Refill Refill Quota action will refill this Host's quota Quota Drop Drop Quota action will remove this Host's quota Tags The tags of this user