Micro Edge 1.3
Untangle SD-WAN Router 1.3 is a minor release that brings the ability to select Verizon in the LTE configuration for the Untangle e6wl SD-WAN Router appliance, as well as various minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Verizon can be selected as the LTE provider with the SD-WAN Router e6wl appliance.
- Autocomplete of Application names when setting up conditions
- Added support for PPPoE type connections
- Port Forwarding is now working
- OpenVPN NAT settings are now working (NAT is always on)
- Physical network interfaces can no longer be removed. They can be disabled, but not removed. VPN interfaces can still be deleted.
- Fix for SQL report error when setting a dashboard condition
- Fix for port ranges used in Shaping rules
- Fix for high latency on new sessions over VPN tunnels
- Fix for local traffic being routed over a WAN
- Fix for bandwidth limit affecting VirtualBox instances
- Fix for inaccurate WAN link status detection when IPv6 was disabled