Patches & Scripts
Occasionally untangle will fix a bug or add an enhancement and release it as a patch. A patch is a simple way to apply a small change and is quicker and easier to release than a full new build. It is recommended to only install a patch if it is needed or you are experiencing an issue a patch is known to solve. Patches are typically added to the next released build so they are often obsolete when a new build is published.
Occasionally users may wish to accomplish a task that is not considered normal usage and that is not a feature available in the product. Below are some utilities and scripts that accomplish various tasks or tests that is not available in the administration interface.
- Script - Fix some charts not displaying in emailed reports
- Script - Generate new (2048bit) self-signed certificate
- Script - Check DNSBL Access
- Script - Disk Usage Report
- Script - Clear Reports Data
- Script - Reinitialize Database
- Script - Clear Hosts and Devices
- Script - Fix captive portal non-standard HTTP port redirect