Active Directory Monitor Changelog
Revision as of 13:23, 29 August 2019 by Cblaise
- Properly parse Windows Server 2016 and beyond RADIUS event format.
- Allow hostnames for ngfw servers instead of just IP addresses.
- The Test operation for a ngfw server now checks that ADLM has event log access.
- Now RADIUS events are recognized and sent to the ngfw.
- For Test, an attempt is made to distinguish the wget errors with more helpful messages (503=userapi not enabled, 403=userapi secret doesn't match).
- An error in the previous version prevented the notify service from properly working. This has been fixed.
- The Secret Key is now a required field.
- HTTPS connections to NGFW did not work with the 13.1 release. This has been fixed.
- Settings now has a test button that attempts to log into the selected ngfw server as "admtest" and return an error if it is unable to complete the notification.
- Removed ICC processing. If you need ICC handling, please Download the previous version.
- In the notifier, handle unresponsive Next Generation Firewalls to avoid high loads.
- In the notifier, Exempt Usernames with spaces were not allowed.
- In the notifier, Next Generation Firewall Secret fields with the '+' character did not work.
- In the notifier, Next Generation Firewall appliance notifications caused a memory leak.
- In Settings, the minimum length of exempt user names was incorrectly restricted to six characters instead of of one.
- In the notifier, two or more exempt IP addresses would cause all notifications to stop.
- In Settings, a new Apply button will save settings and restart the notifier but not exit the Settings application.
- The Notifier did not send the configured domain to the ICC appliance.
- Notifier memory usage was too high.
- In a new install environment, some defaults were not properly set.
- In Settings, the Help button now launches help.
- In Settings, after saving, all IP addresses are now resorted.
- IP ranges are now supported for IP exemptions.
- In Settings, when selecting an ICC or Next Generation Firewall IP address, the text was nearly the same color as the select background.
- The number of exempt IP addresses has been expanded from 20 to 100.
- The number of appliance IP addresses has been expanded from 10 to 20 each.