From Edge Threat Management Wiki - Arista
Revision as of 21:26, 16 November 2021 by Bcarmichael
NG Firewall 16.4 is a maintenance release with bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Bug Fixes & Updates
- Improved reliability of Web Filter with updated Brightcloud daemon.
- Added notification mechanism in admin UI to inform user of connectivity and license issues such as the inability to contact the licensing service.
- Increased frequency of license update checks to 4 hours when online, and every 10 minutes when offline.
- Updated app install behavior when no connection is detected. During initial setup, apps do not install until connectivity is detected.
- Fixed - trials were starting when appliance was configured in offline mode. Trials now start when appliance becomes online.
- Fixed - passwords for reports users were not successfully updated when edited.
- Fixed - OpenVPN 2FA timeout is now configurable. The default behavior now does not have a timeout. The previous timeout was 1 hour.
- Fixed - a trial license for the support app was not getting assigned during initial setup.
- Fixed - shield feature was not initializing when appliance was configured in offline mode.
- Fixed - resolved a clickjacking vulnerability in the admin web UI.
- Fixed - IPsec bypass was always applied to tunnels regardless of the IPsec bypass option. Filtering is now applied if the bypass option is disabled.
- Backups cannot be restored from prior versions - will be resolved in a patch release.
- Resolves issue of restoring backups from prior versions.