16.3 streamlines the setup process by consolidating the setup wizard into the Command Center add appliance wizard and installing the recommended apps by default. Other enhancements include TOTP based two factor authentication for OpenVPN, and a storage watchdog that disables reporting when free space falls below 5 GB.
Bug Fixes & Updates
- Fix: Excessive logging of Serial Getty error messages to syslog on systems without a Serial interface. These messages are no longer reported on systems without a Serial Console.
- Fix: Renamed WireGuard Connection Events to WireGuard VPN Events to better describe the reported data.
- Fix: Copy button in WireGuard profile is now visible in Safari browser and in cases with many allowed IPs.
- Fix: WireGuard Events were are now showing accurate "Out" bytes data. Previously this information was inaccurately reported using cumulative values.
- Fix: WireGuard tunnels now support using Hostnames in the endpoint address field. Previously this field only allowed IP address input values.