16.2 is a release that brings the ability to use WPA-2 Enterprise for wireless network authentication. With this release, NG Firewall can be set up as a RADIUS proxy server.
For more information, see our RADIUS Proxy documentation.
Bug Fixes & Updates
- Fix: WireGuard licensing issues on startup
- Fix: QoS & IPsec issues on Lanner NCA-4210B hardware
- Fix: Port forwards on 443/80 not working after 16.0.1 upgrade without changing service ports
- Fix: TLS v1.3 causing website loading issues
- Fix: Captive Portal logout URL does not remove username from hosts table
- Fix: Unable to save snmp settings
- IPS signatures updated
- Updates for applications list for Application Control app