From Edge Threat Management Wiki - Arista
(Redirected from 9.2 Changelog)
9.2 contains a new Application Control app and many platform and performance enhancements.
- New application for identifying and controlling network traffic
- General performance improvements (#9012, #9240, #9254, #9625, #9675, #9661)
- A new "Full Refresh" has been added to event logs to force flush events to database.
- An "Export" ability has been added to allow exporting event logs to a CSV file.
- "Full Refresh" now immediately dumps all events so there is no delay.
- Remove ntpdate to prevent immediate aggressive time changes (#9480)
- Add a "Force Time Sync" button in UI for setting the date on the server.
- Change installer to use the entire disk (#9565)
- Fix Source Interface matchers in Port Forwards, Bypass Rules, and Packet Filter Rules. (#9892)
- Some additional sanity and validation checking in rule builder UI. (no duplicate matchers)
- Security patches.
- No longer need an email app for reports to correctly generate (#9626)
- Hosts list now use only non-WAN unique hosts (#9630)
- Fix Email list (#9627)
- Improve usage of DHCP hostnames in hosts list (#9640)
- Fix color mismatch in pie charts (#9661)
- "Others" in top lists/charts now displays at bottom.
- "Others" slice in pipe charts now exploded.
- Graphs given consistent theme and look.
- Youtube for Schools functionality added (#9574)
- Better URL encoding for categorization lookups (#9275)
- Block page will now show the category reason for the block not best category (#9280)
- Fix mime-type flagging bug (#9641)
- Fix unblock event log and merge with regular event log tab.
- Temporary Unblock now lasts for one hour.
- Added to "Standard Package." All existing Standard Package subscribers will now have access to IPsec.
- Now distributes openvpn 2.2.2 (#9639)
- Active sessions now shown on Status page
- UI tests fixed (#9634)
- Event Logs fixed (#9478)
- New Status page
- Firewall action now a dropdown not a checkbox
- New rules are now added at the bottom. (#9511)
- Fix Tarpit event logs (#9593)
- Renamed to "Application Control Lite."
- New default rulesets with rules that leverage Application Control.
- Cap disk usage to avoid performance issues.