Revision as of 00:28, 20 February 2016 by Dmorris
- Fixes for some licensing issues experienced by some users.
- Back port upstream security fixes (the important one being glibc getaddrinfo() CVE-2015-7547)
- Fix date issue with last week of year
- Prepare for jessie upgrade
- Fix for RADIUS/L2TP authentication issues
- Some Intrusion Prevention UI fixes
- Added some missing "Summary" report entries.
- Fixed a DB connection leak
- Fix global filter in event entries
- Changed x-axis labels to 45 degree slant
- Added Bandwidth Usage report entry to "Network"
- Allow inversion on conditions in iptables-based rules again
- Other small changes
- Include upstream debian security fixes
- Fix issue with ICMP type logging on blocked ICMP sessions.
- only allow plain text in branding manager banner
- several UI fixes for buttons inside grids
- performance fix for captive portal page
- remove "markers" from line and area charts
- fix session/host viewer global filter
- attempt to fix snort install on devices without an eth0 device
- fix for DHCP input verification on WAN interfaces
- fix reports to show all applications not just ones currently installed in currently viewed rack (#12559)
- fix drag-and-drop in grids(#12563)
- fix report conditions to handle float column types correctly (#12558)
- fix issue with importing some certs
- change reports to not flush events if more than 10k events are pending writes. (Speeds up report viewing on large sites)
- change locking around session table.
- fix clamav cron job
- add ability to dynamically enabled/disable C logging mechanism.
- change the reports events max queue length to be dynamic based on memory size (instead of 1M events)
- added check all functionality in expert mode