Revision as of 03:55, 5 October 2012 by Ango
9.0.2 is a bugfix release.
- Fixed Multi-WAN port forwarding issue (traffic now returns out same WAN)
- Fixed Report Name Map issue (sometimes did not use the name)
- Fixed Hosts list issue (sometimes included external IPs)
- Fixed the WAN Balancer and WAN Failover reports to use correct name
- Fixed the nightly report generation to overwrite manually generated partial reports
- Fixed rsyslog issue for old machines (old machines did not have rsyslog installed)
- Fixed "missing directory" issue with web cache causing large log files
- Removed sa-compile at install time from Spam Blocker to speed up downloads and upgrades
- Changed default test type of WAN Failover to ping.
- Remove Intrusion Prevention rules 2229, 2250, 2441, 8734, 2229
- Added new Packet Filter option call "Route all Bridge Traffic" that defaults to ON on new installs but remains off on upgrades.