From Edge Threat Management Wiki - Arista
9.2.1 is a bugfix release with some usability improvements
- Added an "automatic upgrades" setting question in setup wizard.
- Added "administrator alerts" for common misconfigurations in UI.
- Change setup wizard to auto-run connectivity test
- Remove extra "My Account" button.
- Fix RSA cert import issue
- Fix CSR generation issue
- Change implicit right side anchor in URLMatcher so it does not ignore arguments
- Rearrange app order slightly so Web Filter mostly blocks before Application Control.
- Automatically detect garbage collection failure
- Improve garbage collection parameters for large servers.
- Improve database performance for large datasets (reduce pool size)
- If duplicate apps are installed, show them all in UI (instead of hiding the dupes)
- Moved to v5 of the virus engine, fixes multiple bugs
- Add "tarpit" ability in applications tab
- Add "Top Bandwidth Applications" and "Top Bandwidth Protochains" to reports.
- Fix issue with sometimes sending return traffic on incorrect WAN
- Fix issue with catching intra-LAN traffic
- Fix issue with a test sometimes incorrectly failing
- Fix inconsistent connectivity issue due to querying openvpn daemon frequently.
Spam Blocker & Spam Blocker Lite
- Fix issue with UI properly setting "Drop"
- Fix "Youtube for Schools" argument handling